We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice sets out details of the information that we may collect from you and how we may use that information.
In this Privacy Notice, "we" or "us" refers to Enem Enterprises, the franchisee for Dune London International Limited and Dune Group Limited in Pakistan this Privacy Notice will apply to our website which refers to dunelondon.pk.
What information do we collect?
• We may collect the following information about you:
• your name, age/date of birth and gender
• your email address
• your billing, delivery or home address and telephone numbers (including mobile numbers)
• details of your purchases and orders
• your online browsing activity
• your password(s)
• your payment card details when you make a purchase or place an order with us
• your communication and marketing preferences
• your location
• your correspondence and communications with us including notes of telephone calls and webchat exchanges
• details of reviews which you post
• your attendance at events we run
• your competition answers or other competition submissions
• other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
This list is not exhaustive and sometimes we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Notice. Some of your personal data is collected directly, for example, when you make a purchase on our websites or enter a competition. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example, your browsing or shopping activity.
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) who provide services to us and may receive information about you from them. In particular, all payments are provided through a trusted third party.
How your information is used
• Depending on how you are interacting with us, we (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) use your personal data:
• to fulfil contractual agreements between you and us (for example when you place an order for products through our website)
• to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us
• to verify your identity
• to respond to a query and manage other customer service interactions with you
• to send you information about our products by post
• for market research purposes - to better understand your needs
• to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using our website
• to send you details (by phone, e-mail or SMS) of promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you, where you have consented to this (and have not withdrawn such consent) or where we have a legitimate business interest because you are a customer or have engaged with us to buy our products (and have not opted out of such communications)
• to let you know about and invite you to events
• to administer competitions we run from time to time
We may also use your personal data:
• for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes
• to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
• to assess, operate and improve our website, the services provided through it and customer services
• where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute)
We may also use your information to create anonymous data (whereby you cannot be identified) for market profiling purposes which may be used by us and shared with other companies.
We will not share your information with third parties in order for that third party to provide direct marketing communications to you, unless you have provided your consent for such use. Such third parties will have their own policies relating to the way in which your information may be used.
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery, marketing service providers and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website and customer service.
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to us and to you, and for no other purposes. All payments are provided through a trusted third party payment service provider such as Worldpay. Worldpay acts as Data Controller of your information for the purposes of payments for products.
Legal Basis for Using Your Information
We are allowed to use personal information only if we have a proper reason to do so. This includes sharing it with third parties in certain circumstances. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons:
• To fulfil a contract we have with you
• When it is our legal duty
• When it is in our legitimate interest
• When we have your consent
In general, we only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing in relation to sending direct marketing communications to customers via email, post or text message unless you are a customer or have engaged with us to buy our products, in which case we may rely on the legal basis of legitimate interests to send you such communications. We also use legitimate interest to contact you with targeted advertising delivered online through social media and other online platforms operated by other companies, unless you object. We don't have access to any information held on your social media account.
Customers have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data as soon as we can after consent is withdrawn. Please see the Contact section below.
We may share your personal information with The Dune Group Ltd and Dune International Limited
See Your Privacy Rights regarding how to opt out of direct marketing or object to processing based on legitimate interests and your rights in relation to your personal information in general.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We may also keep it to comply with our legal obligations, respond to queries, resolve disputes, enforce our rights, and pursue our legitimate interests.
Different retention periods apply for different types of data, which are based on criteria including: information we have told you about retention periods on our website or in terms and conditions; applicable contractual provisions; legal statutory limitation periods; applicable regulatory requirements; and industry standards.
Your Privacy Rights
You have various right to:
• find out what information we hold about you and to access a copy of your personal data that we hold and receive certain supplementary information
• correct any inaccurate information we hold about you
• request the erasure of the information that we hold about you
• restrict processing of personal data in certain circumstances
• to object to personal data processing based on legitimate interests.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details in the Contact section below. These rights are subject to certain limitations and exemptions. Therefore, please consider your request carefully before submitting it.
To unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email and update your account preferences. You may also contact us to inform us if you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us. Please see the Contact section below.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. These websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
TThis section describes how cookies and similar technologies are used on our website that contain or link to this notice. It is intended to operate with and be read together with the cookies consent widget.
Email opens are tracked by a hidden pixel that is automatically placed at the bottom of our emails. We record date and time of open, IP address (location) and user agent (device). For link clicks we record date and time of click, URL, IP address and user agent.
While there are many different uses for first and third party cookies, the cookies used by us all fall into one of two main categories being either functional needed to make sure our website runs optimally or third-party marketing/targeting cookies.
Please use this link to review or change your current consent preferences as regards website cookies any time.
You can also amend your browser settings to block some or all cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your preferred web browser. For your ease of reference we have provided the links below which provide instructions on how to remove and delete cookies for some of the more common web browsers. Please be aware that if you block cookies from the websites, some or all the website's functions may not perform as intended:
We generally request cookie consent every 30 days. If you close your online account, we will erase all cookies data associated with your account within 24 hours.
In accordance with applicable data protection law and our own policies, we have adopted appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We may update or amend this Privacy Notice from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on this page.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your information, or you wish us to action any of the requests detailed above, please contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org, messaging us via live chat and reaching out to us at our helpline numbers 0300-1113863.
Monday to Friday: 10:00am to 06:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 02:00pm